Ideally located a short walk from all that Engadine has to offer, this central two-bedroom apartment provides a lifestyle of absolute convenience and presents an ideal opportunity to occupy or invest.
Positioned on the top floor of a well-maintained security complex, this sun-drenched apartment has been freshly painted and features new, quality carpets and lights throughout. Showcasing a modern, eat in kitchen with ample bench space, stainless steel appliances and gas cooking, both bedrooms of accommodation with built in robes, plus open plan living and dining leading perfectly to the generous undercover, entertaining balcony.
Additional features include internal laundry, tandem garage and conveniently located next to Engadine Town park, within walking distance to Engadine town centre, approximately 450m to Engadine train station and 650m to Engadine Public School.
- Freshly painted with new quality carpets and lights throughout
- Open plan living and dining with split system air conditioner
- Seamless flow to sun drenched undercover, entertaining balcony
- Eat-in kitchen with ample bench space, stainless steel appliances and gas cooking
- Spacious bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Two bedrooms of accommodation both with built-in robes
- Internal laundry and tandem garage
- Great opportunity for both buyers & investors
- Walking distance to Engadine town centre, shops and cafes
- 450m to Engadine train station and 650m to Engadine Public School (approx.)
Strata Rates: $655.80 per quarter (approx.)
Council Rates: $342.20 per quarter (approx.)
Water Rates: $177.83 per quarter (approx.)
The above information is accurate to the best of our knowledge; however, we advise that all interested parties make their own enquiries as we will not be held responsible for any variation that may apply to this information.
Pre-Register for Inspections