Privately situated at the end of a peaceful cul-de-sac, this gorgeous family home has been thoughtfully modernised and immaculately kept by the current owners. Blending a wonderful balance of neutral colour tones, polished timber floors, an incredible chefs kitchen featuring an oversized island benchtop, multiple living options and a wonderful flow to the covered entertaining zone, including Vergola and built in bbq, overlooking the sparkling pool and grassed yard.
Boasting valley views from most areas of the home, the northern orientation also provides great light throughout and is utilised brilliantly by high feature windows. Bedroom accommodation consists of three bedrooms, main with ensuite, double robes and balcony, to enjoy the sunsets. Offering a super flexible floorplan, there is also a rumpus room with third bathroom, and a study, that can be facilitate guest accommodation or a fourth bedroom. Additional features include split system air conditioning, internal access to garage and workshop and internal laundry with additional storage.
- Quiet location, valley views
- Double garage plus workshop, with internal access
- Flexible floorplan, potential fourth bedroom
- Modern kitchen with large island
- Multiple living area options
- Master with ensuite, balcony & double robes
- Entertaining deck with Vergola & built-in BBQ
- Sun drenched pool with surrounding deck
Located 1.5km to Yarrawarrah Public School, 2.2km to Engadine High School & 2.5km to Loftus Station.
Council - $460.50 per quarter
Water - $276.62 per quarter
* Pest & building report available here: https://jmhinspections.com.au/product/2-exmouth-pl-yarrawarrah/
*Disclaimer: The above information is accurate to the best of our knowledge; however, we advise that all interested parties make their own enquiries as we will not be held responsible for any variation that may apply to this information.
Pre-Register for Inspections