Perfectly perched on the first floor of the popular 'Alta' building, this three year old apartment proudly holds a wonderful easterly orientation and features an oversized balcony to enjoy the aspect year round. Offering an open plan lounge, dining and kitchen zone, large bedroom with two built in robes and balcony access, massive bathroom, internal Manhattan laundry plus a separate storage cupboard. Additional features include lift access to your security car space and storage zone, access to the common area rooftop and intercom access. Positioned approximately 1km to Miranda Westfield offering fantastic shopping and dining options, 650m to Miranda Public School and 1.2km to Gymea Village and train station.
- Sun drenched east facing balcony
- Modern caesar stone kitchen equipped with quality appliances & gas cooking
- Bedroom with two built-ins & balcony access
- Contemporary main bathroom featuring floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Air conditioning, intercom, internal laundry with dryer
- Lift access to a secure car space & separate storage zone*
- Rooftop terrace has sweeping views & bbq facilities for residents
- Ideally positioned 1km walk to Miranda Westfield shopping & train station
- Apartment 58sqms, Storage 2sqms, Car Space 13sqms - Total 73sqms
Council Rates: $284.00 pq (approx.)
Water Rates: $167.61 pq (approx.)
Strata rates: $855.96 pq (approx.)
Disclaimer: The above information is accurate to the best of our knowledge; however, we advise that all interested parties make their own enquiries as we will not be held responsible for any variation that may apply to this information. All distances and measurements are approximates only. *Storage is a marked floor space only, without a cage.
Pre-Register for Inspections