To arrange a private inspection, please contact Lucy Stylianou on 0425 303 771.
Flawlessly presented throughout, this impressive residence features a spacious floor plan over two levels, ideal for family living and year-round entertaining.
The entry level showcases a formal lounge room, open plan living and dining with a gourmet entertainer's kitchen and an effortless flow to the alfresco entertaining area, perfectly positioned overlooking the sun-drenched sparkling in-ground pool, complete with spa.
Features of this quality family home include three bedrooms of accommodation with built in robes, retreat style master suite located on the upper level offering spacious ensuite, walk in robe and balcony and immaculate family bathroom showcasing separate bath and shower.
Additional highlights include ducted air conditioning, loads of storage, plantation shutters, internal laundry with toilet and shower, automatic double garage, plus additional driveway parking.
Located in the family friendly locale of Bonnet Bay, a picturesque riverside suburb offering your family the benefits of waterside living, sporting facilities, walking tracks, its own shopping village and an excellent local primary school.
- Three bedrooms on the entry level all with built in robes
- Retreat style main bedroom located on the upper level featuring spacious ensuite, walk in robe and balcony
- Modern kitchen with spacious stone bench tops and quality stainless steel appliances
- Multiple living and dining spaces including an open plan family room, formal living and rumpus room
- Outdoor paved entertaining area overlooking the sparkling in-ground pool complete with spa
- Remote control double lock up garage plus additional driveway parking
- Immaculate family bathroom showcasing separate bath and shower
- Highlights include plantation shutters, ducted air conditioning, ceiling fans and internal laundry with toilet and shower
- Centrally located approx. 1.8km to Lakewood reserve, 260m to Bonnet Bay Public school and Bus stop only 94m away takes you to Jannali/Sutherland shops and station
Water rates - $311.24 pq (approx.)
Council rates - $435.80 pq (approx.)
Pre purchase pest and building inspection link here -
*Disclaimer: The above information is accurate to the best of our knowledge; however, we advise that all interested parties make their own enquiries as we will not be held responsible for any variation that may apply to this information.
Pre-Register for Inspections