Completed in 2016, this unique and luxurious residence has been architecturally designed and constructed to the highest of standards.
Set over two gorgeous levels of living, this stunning home combines cutting-edge design with a family friendly inspired layout.
The entry level showcases striking polished concrete floors, combined laundry and third bathroom, plus a fourth bedroom. The multiple living areas, dining and gourmet kitchen extend seamlessly to the alfresco entertainer's area with built-in seating, BBQ, heating and fan that overlooks the flat grassed yard. Upstairs offers three bedrooms of accommodation, a luxurious main bathroom plus oversized master suite showcasing walk in robe, stunning ensuite and sun-drenched parents retreat balcony. No expense has been spared in creating this lifestyle of comfort and elegance whilst offering the convenience of a short walk to Gymea Shopping Village.
- Open plan living & dining areas flow seamlessly to covered outdoor entertaining
- Wired with Ethernet & TV connections throughout perfect for a work from home scenario
- Stunning gourmet open plan kitchen with gas stovetop and sky light feature
- Luxurious alfresco entertaining area with built in BBQ, seating, heating, fan and plantation shutters
- Polished concrete floors and high ceilings downstairs, built in speakers, ducted air-conditioning
- Oversized master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in wardrobe and balcony
- Three other great sized bedrooms, two featuring built in robes
- Internal access to single remote control lock-up garage with storage cupboard ideal for wine cellar
- Level grassed child friendly yard
- Under house storage
- Located approximately 450m to Gymea village and train station, and 700m to Kirrawee public school
Building Insurance: $542.63 per annum (approx.)
Council Rates: $313.50 per quarter (approx.)
Water Rates: $249.48 per quarter (approx.)