Auction 2:00pm this Saturday, On Site
Flawlessly presented throughout, this impressive brick residence features a spacious floor plan over two levels, ideal for family living and year-round entertaining.
Entering through striking double doors, the entry level showcases a stunning formal lounge room, open plan living and dining with a gourmet entertainer's kitchen and an effortless flow to the entertainer’s balcony, positioned overlooking the sun drenched grassed yard, soaring palm trees, cabana, and sparkling in-ground pool, complete with a water slide.
Features of this quality family home include four bedrooms of accommodation, all with wardrobes, generous master suite boasting walk in robe and ensuite, optional fifth bedroom or study with private balcony and spacious main bathroom with double vanity and huge corner bath.
Additionally, there is a fully self-contained granny flat featuring floating floors, modern kitchenette, built in robes and bathroom, ideal for teenager’s retreat, guest accommodation or potential rental.
Extra features include ducted air conditioning, walk in linen press, loads of storage, large separate workshop, drive through yard access from the automatic double garage, plus additional drive way parking, ideal for a boat or caravan.
Located in a whisper quiet street, set approximately 90m to the bus stop, 800m to Sutherland North Public School and 1.9km to Kirrawee train station.
- Spacious family living with idyllic flow to balcony and sun drenched grassed yard
- Self-contained granny flat, ideal for teenager’s retreat, guest accommodation or potential rental
- Gourmet entertainer's kitchen with stainless-steel appliances
- Stunning separate formal lounge room or media room
- Four bedrooms of accommodation, generous master suite boasting walk in robe and ensuite
- Optional fifth bedroom or study with private balcony
- Spacious main bathroom with double vanity and huge corner bath
- Cabana and sparkling in-ground pool complete with water slide
- Ducted air conditioning, walk in linen press, loads of storage and internal laundry with separate powder room
- Separate workshop, drive through automatic double garage plus additional off street parking
- Located approximately 90m to the bus stop, 800m to Sutherland North Public School and 1.9km to Kirrawee train station
Council Rates: $479.90 per quarter (approx.)
Water Rates: $328.04 per quarter (approx.)
The following link can be used to access the pest and building inspection report
Pre-Register for Inspections