Meticulously designed to the highest standard, this modern architectural masterpiece has been thoughtfully created with a focus on quality and effortless appeal. Offering a generous floor plan, this near new residence combines stylish high end inclusions and interiors whilst maintaining ultimate privacy, providing the perfect retreat.
Upon entry, this magnificent home is bound to impress with its high ceilings, quality finishes and sheer size. Thoughtfully designed with an open, flexible floor plan to cater for the large family and those who love to entertain all year round. Featuring a designer kitchen complete with quality Miele appliances, gas cook top, Caesar stone benchtops and splashback, oversized waterfall island bench and butler’s pantry, plus multiple living and dining areas, media room and superb alfresco space overlooking the sun drenched child-friendly grassed yard complemented by easy-care landscaped gardens, perfect for everyday relaxation and enjoying the suburb-wide views from the top of the yard.
Impressively proportioned and flawlessly presented, the floor plan boasts six bedrooms of accommodation, two bedrooms with walk in robes plus master suite featuring spacious ensuite, luxurious walk-in wardrobe and balcony. Two glamorous, floor to ceiling tiled bathrooms featuring Caesar stone bench tops, internal laundry, automatic double garage with internal access and additional storage.
Additional high end inclusions consist of Cat6 ethernet cabling, ducted air conditioning with six zone control, upgraded power points, platinum wardrobe fit outs and chrome finishes, TV antenna in each room, plantation shutters plus alarm and sound system throughout the home.
Situated on an elevated 790.4 sqm block (approx.), this home enjoys a northerly aspect, district leafy outlook and presents an outstanding opportunity for families looking to live in a peaceful, highly desirable pocket of Jannali.
Located approximately 1.3km to Jannali Public School & 950m to Como West Public School, the shops at Como on Wolger Street are 1.0km away, and it's approximately a 7-minute walk to Como train station and a 10-minute walk to Jannali train station. And for those seeking a little adventure, there is a bush walk trail 750m away at Bonnet Bay and it is a 1.7km walk to Como Pleasure Grounds.
- Near new architecturally designed home with double brick lower level and high-end finishes throughout
- Designer kitchen showcasing quality Miele appliances, gas cook top, Caesar stone benchtops and splashback, oversized island bench and butler’s pantry
- Master suite featuring spacious ensuite, walk-in wardrobe and balcony
- Four additional spacious bedrooms plus sixth bed/guest room on ground floor
- Seamless flow from indoors to undercover alfresco entertaining area overlooking sun drenched child-friendly grass yard and easy-care landscaped gardens
- Internal laundry and glamorous, fully tiled bathrooms with Caesar stone bench tops
- Automatic double garage with internal access and additional storage plus parking for multiple vehicles
- Media room and multiple living and dining areas perfect for the growing family and large gatherings
- Additional high end inclusions consist of ducted air-conditioning with six zone control, plantation shutters, Cat6 ethernet cabling and alarm and sound system throughout the home
- Located approximately 1.3km to Jannali public school and 1.4km to shops, transport and cafes
Auction - Tuesday, 8th October
6:00 PM Cronulla RSL, 38 Gerrale Street, Cronulla NSW 2230
Council Rates: $503.90 per quarter (approx.)
Water Rates: $172.04 per quarter (approx.)
The following link can be used to access the pest and building inspection report
Pre-Register for Inspections