Embracing a lifestyle of low maintenance living without compromising on space, this luxurious full brick townhouse showcases an enviable northerly aspect and features multiple entertaining areas, perfect for being outside in the warmer months ahead.
The entry level flows effortlessly from the covered courtyard area through to the modern kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops, gas cooking and quality stainless steel appliances, spacious open plan lounge and dining area out to the new over sized deck, complete with covered BBQ area.
Upstairs offers three spacious bedrooms of accommodation, all with built in robes and ceiling fans, master suite featuring modern ensuite, plus split system AC in two bedrooms. The modern main bathroom offers double vanity, separate spa bath and shower.
The home includes split system AC, gas heating and cooking, internal laundry with w/c located on the lower level, internal access to the over sized double garage, with plenty of room for storage or workshop, also with remote access, alarm system and intercom. Centrally positioned approximately 900m to South Village shops and restaurants, 950m to Kirrawee train station and 350m to Kirrawee Public School.
- Master suite showcasing split system AC, ceiling fan, built in robe & modern ensuite
- Two additional light filled, spacious bedrooms featuring built in robes, ceiling fans and one with split system AC
- Modern kitchen with Caesar Stone bench tops, gas cooking and quality stainless steel appliances
- Seamless transition to rear north facing timber deck and front courtyard, both with BBQ gas outlets, perfect for year round entertaining
- Fully tiled spacious, open plan living and dining area with split system AC and gas heating
- Modern main bathroom with double vanity, separate spa bath and shower
- Internal laundry with plenty of storage plus w/c conveniently location on the lower level
- Internal access to over sized double garage with remote access and workshop area
- Conveniently located approximately 900m to south village shops & restaurants
- Approximately 950m to Kirrawee train station and 350m to Kirrawee Public School
Council Rates: $267.80 per quarter (approx.)
Water Rates: $179.80 per quarter (approx.)
Strata Rates: $709.94 per quarter (approx.)
Disclaimer: The above information is accurate to the best of our knowledge; however, we advise that all interested parties make their own enquiries as we will not be held responsible for any variation that may apply to this information.
Some images have been digitally furnished.
Pre-Register for Inspections