Built to the highest standards, this stunning double brick, Torrens title residence is bound to impress with its high ceilings, quality finishes and sheer size. Thoughtfully designed with an open floor plan and offering seamless flow from indoors to outdoors, perfect for relaxing with family and entertaining all year round.
Flooded with an abundance of natural light, the entry level features tiled floors throughout, bi functional fourth/guest bedroom with walk in robe, modern bathroom, gourmet eat in kitchen with stone bench tops, quality smeg appliances and walk in pantry, plus a spacious open plan lounge and dining area offering a seamless flow through glass sliding doors to the outdoor alfresco area complete with built in kitchen overlooking the level grass yard.
The second level offers three bedrooms of accommodation including a generous master suite featuring balcony, ensuite and a large walk in robe plus a luxurious main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, double vanity and freestanding tub.
This double brick home comes feature-packed offering ducted air-conditioning throughout with three zone control, gas heating, video intercom, automatic single garage with internal access, additional driveway parking and conveniently positioned approximately 800m to Kirrawee Train Station and Shopping Village and 1.2km to South Village.
- Designer eat in kitchen complete with stone bench tops, quality smeg appliances and walk in pantry
- Seamless flow from open plan living to alfresco area through large glass doors
- Covered entertaining area complete with built in kitchen and bar fridge overlooking level grass yard
- Oversized master suite featuring spacious walk in robe, ensuite and balcony
- Huge bedrooms, fourth bedroom located on the ground floor
- Internal laundry and internal access to the automatic single lock up garage, plus driveway parking
- Stylish main bathroom featuring floor to ceiling tiles and luxurious freestanding tub
- Offering light filled interiors enhanced by soaring ceilings
- High end finishes include stunning oak timber stairs, quality carpet, ducted air conditioning and heating with three zones, gas heating and video intercom
- Conveniently located approx. 800m to Kirrawee Train Station and Shopping Village
Disclaimer: The above information is accurate to the best of our knowledge; however, we advise that all interested parties make their own enquiries as we will not be held responsible for any variation that may apply to this information.
Pre-Register for Inspections