Positioned in a private and peaceful setting, this spacious home offers modern interiors and a highly functional floor plan designed to take full advantage of the sweeping National Park views over two generous levels of living.
Showcasing soaring ceilings and an abundance of natural light that complement the generous open plan living and dining spaces, gourmet kitchen with Caesar stone benchtops and quality appliances with free flow transition to the low maintenance private north facing yard plus front entertaining courtyard makes it perfect for year-round entertaining.
Featuring four bedrooms of accommodation including an oversized master suite with full sized ensuite, two additional bedrooms with balconies showcasing stunning valley views and a full-sized bedroom situated on the lower level complete with ensuite, built in robe and access to entertaining balcony.
Additionally, the home offers an oversized double garage with extra storage, intercom security system, ducted air conditioning and vacuum system. Enjoying a secluded setting immersed in absolute tranquillity and located within Kirrawee High catchment completes this amazing residence.
- Highly functional floorplan designed to showcase impressive National Park views
- Wall to ceiling glass windows reveal scenic outlook from the lounge room
- Modern galley style kitchen with stone benches, quality appliances, and ample storage
- Four generous bedrooms including a master retreat and one located on the ground floor with an ensuite
- Study nook, security system, ducted air-conditioning/vacuum
- Low-maintenance North facing yard with manicured garden and water feature
- Entertaining courtyard enjoying tranquil outlook of Royal National park
- Spacious internal laundry and internal access to double lock-up garage with mezzanine storage
- Ideally positioned in a family-friendly location and within Kirrawee High catchment
- Located approx. to 110m to bus stop, 1.3km to Kirrawee train station and 1.4km to South Village
Council Rates: $209.92 per quarter (approx.)
Water Rates: $375.80 per quarter (approx.)
Disclaimer: The above information is accurate to the best of our knowledge; however, we advise that all interested parties make their own enquiries as we will not be held responsible for any variation that may apply to this information.
Pre-Register for Inspections