This spacious free-standing villa is perfectly positioned in a boutique, self managed complex of only three, with strata levies of approximately $270 per quarter. Combining three generous bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes, main bedroom with an en-suite, and freshly updated throughout with new paint, carpet and blinds.
Offering neutral light filled interiors, timber kitchen with loads of cupboard space, large separate living and dining zones, 3-way main bathroom, single drive thru garage and beautifully landscaped front yard, on exclusive use for this villa.
Additional features include internal laundry, air conditioners and garden shed. This property is conveniently located within minutes to Gymea Shopping Village, 650m from Kirrawee Public School and only 1km to Gymea Train Station.
- Free standing villa
- Boutique self managed complex of only 3
- 3 generous bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Neutral light filled interior, timber kitchen
- Separate dining and living space
- 3 way main bathroom
- Internal laundry, air conditioners
- Single drive thru garage
- Conveniently located within minutes to Gymea Shopping Village, 650m from Kirrawee Public School & 1km to Gymea Train Station
Council Rates: $391.79 per quarter (approx.)
Water Rates: $277.12 per quarter (approx.)
Strata Rates: $270.00 per quarter (approx.)
Disclaimer: The above information is accurate to the best of our knowledge; however, we advise that all interested parties make their own enquiries as we will not be held responsible for any variation that may apply to this information.
Pre-Register for Inspections