Peacefully positioned in the highly desirable, family friendly locale of Loftus, this stunning split level home has been designed to showcase a versatile floor plan with year round entertaining in mind.
Featuring stunning 14 ft ceilings offering loads of natural light, quality flooring including engineered timber floors, open plan family, dining and gourmet kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances and separate formal lounge. This beautiful family home offers multiple entertaining options including the sun drenched covered alfresco area overlooking the manicured lawns and gardens enjoying sweeping bush and city views.
Offering three bedrooms of accommodation, all with ensuite and master featuring walk in robe, internal laundry, ducted air conditioner and automatic double garage with internal access.
Positioned in a peaceful cul-de-sac located approximately 170m to bus stop, 1km to Loftus Public School, 1.1km to Loftus local shops and train station plus a short 10 minute drive to the Royal National park.
- North east aspect enjoying sweeping bush and city views
- Undercover alfresco entertaining with a barbecue area
- Sunny low maintenance backyard ideal for children
- Stunning gourmet kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances
- Three bright bedrooms all with ensuites, main with walk in robe
- Internal laundry with access to yard
- 14 ft ceilings, ducted air conditioning and quality flooring
- Internal access to the automatic double garage plus garden shed
- Located approx. 170m to bus stop, 1km to Loftus Public School and 1.1km to Loftus local shops and train station
- Easy access to Princes Highway, approx. 10 minute drive to the Royal National park and 13 minute drive to Kirrawee South Village
Disclaimer: The above information is accurate to the best of our knowledge; however, we advise that all interested parties make their own enquiries as we will not be held responsible for any variation that may apply to this information.
Pre-Register for Inspections