Immediately impressing with it's size and space, this character filled home is set well back from the street, set on approximately 849 sqms and offers a U shape driveway, perfect for larger families, or those needing space for boats, trailers or caravans.
Offering three large bedrooms of accommodation plus a fourth bedroom option or convenient office space. An open plan living & dining area greets you upon entering the home, with warm tiled & timber flooring throughout, slow combustion fireplace, a spacious kitchen which flows through to the covered outdoor deck, perfect for entertaining.
The main bathroom and large storage room feature off the hallway, master oversized bedroom also with a built in robe.
Downstairs you will find a separate bathroom facilities, internal laundry, second kitchen & living space, perfect for extended family, dual accommodation or to give teenagers that extra space, flat access to the flat grassed yard, shed and garage.
Situated approximately 400m to Engadine West Public School, 1.4km to Engadine High School & Village shops and 2.5km to Engadine train station.
- Open plan living & dining
- U shape driveway perfect for boats, caravans
- Spacious light filled kitchen
- Separate downstairs kitchen & bathroom facilities
- Dual accommodation potential
- Slow combustion fire place
- Large parcel of land 849 m² (approx.)
- Covered entertaining area
- Carport and garage parking
- Large shed
* Link to pre-purchase pest & building report here: https://jmhinspections.com.au/product/193-woronora-rd-engadine/
Pre-Register for Inspections