Ideally positioned in the highly desirable location of Kareela, this four-bedroom family home has been immaculately maintained over the years and enjoys stunning Georges River views from the second level.
Flooded with an abundance of natural light, the entry level features a spacious free flowing layout comprising of separate living room and dining room complete with split system A/C, well-appointed eat in kitchen featuring plenty of bench and cupboard space plus large laundry with separate toilet. The floorplan offers a seamless indoor/outdoor integration to the covered alfresco area overlooking the private grass yard complete with sparkling inground pool, perfect for entertaining.
The second level showcases four generous bedrooms of accommodation, three with built in robes and main offering ensuite, plus oversized main bathroom featuring separate bath and shower.
Additional features include recently installed ducted a/c on the second level, internal access to the double lock up garage complete with attic storage and conveniently located approximately 1km to Kareela Shopping Village, 550m to Kareela Public School and 2.8km to Gymea Technology High School.
- Views overlooking Georges River from the second level
- Immaculately maintained, spacious family home
- Well-appointed eat in kitchen featuring plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Four generous sized bedrooms, three with built in robes
- Main bedroom offering ensuite
- Oversized main bathroom featuring separate bath and shower
- Seamless flow to outdoor entertaining and grass yard
- Sparkling inground pool
- Internal access to double lock up garage with attic storage
- Loads of storage throughout
- Approx. 1km to Kareela Shopping Village
- Approx. 59m to bus stop
- Approx. 550m to Kareela Public School
- Approx. 2.8km to Gymea Technology High School
- Approx. 2.3km to Kareela Golf Club
Council Rates: $519.65 per quarter (approx.)
Water Rates: $191.96 per quarter (approx.)
* Pest & Building Report link here - https://jmhinspections.com.au/product/121-siandra-dr-kareela/
The above information is accurate to the best of our knowledge; however, we advise that all interested parties make their own enquiries as we will not be held responsible for any variation that may apply to this information.
Pre-Register for Inspections