Flooded with an abundance of natural light, this stunning brick home features a spacious free flowing layout comprising of open plan living, dining and well-appointed gourmet kitchen boasting stunning Caesar stone bench tops and quality stainless-steel appliances.
Offering three bedrooms of accommodation including an elevated master bedroom, creating a sense of space and separation from the rest of the home and features beautiful ensuite and double built-in wardrobes. The oversized main bathroom offers separate bath and shower and doubles as the laundry.
Additional features include ducted air conditioning throughout, separate w/c, single lockup garage as well as additional parking behind the residence and located approximately 600m from Kirrawee High School, 1.6km from Kirrawee Public School and 1.5km to Gymea Train Station.
- Seamless indoor/outdoor flow to the private level yard
- Beautifully renovated home featuring ducted air conditioning throughout
- Gourmet kitchen boasting stunning Caesar stone bench tops & quality stainless-steel appliances
- Modern bi functional bathroom & laundry
- Multiple living & dining options
- Elevated master bedroom featuring ensuite & double built-in wardrobes
- Single lockup garage plus additional off street parking
- 600m to Kirrawee High School, 1.6km to Kirrawee Public School and 1.5km to Gymea Train Station (Approx.)
Water Rates - $295.36 pq (approx.)
Council Rates - $437.90 pq (approx.)
* Pest & building report available here - https://jmhinspections.com.au/product/73-north-west-arm-rd-gymea/
*The above information is accurate to the best of our knowledge; however, we advise that all interested parties make their own enquiries as we will not be held responsible for any variation that may apply to this information.
Pre-Register for Inspections