A luxurious offering of intuitive design, this glamorous torrens title home combines a spacious and flexible floor plan, with relaxed living and effortless entertaining in mind.
Architecturally designed with an emphasis on natural light and space, the entry level showcases stunning high pitched ceilings, generous open plan living and dining featuring high lighting windows and designer kitchen boasting quality appliances and spacious stone bench tops offering a seamless indoor/outdoor integration to the private alfresco area, plus level grass yard and deck.
Impressively proportioned and flawlessly presented, the floor plan boasts four bedrooms of accommodation, including master suite with spacious en-suite and walk in robe plus a downstairs guest bedroom, additional second living area upstairs, bathroom on each level, internal laundry and internal access to the automatic single lock up garage, plus carport and driveway parking.
Highly appointed features include stunning oak timber stairs, quality carpet and tiles, ducted air-conditioning with zone control, alarm system and video intercom plus conveniently located approximately 600m to Kirrawee Train Station and Shopping Village, 1.3km to South Village and 1km to Kirrawee High School.
- Spacious open plan living & dining with free flow transition to level grass yard & landscaped gardens
- Indoor/outdoor integration to the private alfresco entertaining area complete with stunning green wall
- Designer kitchen boasting quality appliances, integrated dishwasher, gas cooking & stone bench tops
- Master bedroom featuring stunning oversized ensuite & walk in robe
- Four light filled, spacious bedrooms, one located on the ground floor
- Stylish main bathroom featuring floor to ceiling tiles
- Additional spacious living area upstairs
- Internal laundry, an abundance of storage throughout
- Internal access to the automatic single lock up garage, plus carport & driveway parking
- High end finishes include stunning oak timber stairs, quality carpet
- Ducted air conditioning, additional split system A/C, alarm system & video intercom
- Conveniently located approx. 600m to Kirrawee Train Station & Shopping Village
- Located in the sought after Kirrawee High School catchment
Council Rates: $391.20 per quarter (approx.)
Water Rates: $241.16 per quarter (approx.)
The above information is accurate to the best of our knowledge; however, we advise that all interested parties make their own enquiries as we will not be held responsible for any variation that may apply to this information.
Pre-Register for Inspections