Beautifully renovated with a focus on entertaining, this impressive family home features a spacious floorplan in a quiet and central location and offers a gorgeous, tranquil bush outlook.
Showcasing stunning timber floorboards, light filled neutral interiors, expansive family living and dining area, formal lounge room showcasing combustion fireplace, and modern gourmet kitchen boasting Caesar stone bench tops and quality appliances including Ilve oven with a gas cook top.
The highlight of the home is the impressive entertaining alfresco area with built in BBQ, pizza oven and kitchen complete with fridges and stone benchtops overlooking the sun drenched, solar heated inground pool and spa, plus manicured lawns and gardens by Metropolitan Landscapes, the perfect place to entertain all year round.
Flawlessly presented, the floor plan boasts three bedrooms fitted with fans including master featuring walk in robe and ensuite, Manhattan style laundry, plus internal access to the oversized lockup garage with workshop and driveway parking.
Located approximately 2.7km to Kirrawee shopping village and train station, 2.8km to Kirrawee South Village, 2.9km to Kirrawee Public School and 1km to Kirrawee High School.
- Beautiful timber floorboards, light filled neutral interiors and stylish finishes throughout
- Spacious living and dining area complete with split system A/C
- Separate formal loungeroom complete with combustion fireplace
- Designer kitchen boasting spacious Caesar stone bench tops and quality appliances including Ilve oven with gas cook top
- Impressive entertaining alfresco area with built in BBQ, pizza oven and kitchen complete with fridges and stone benchtops
- Sun drenched, solar heated in-ground pool and spa plus manicured lawns and gardens
- Three bedrooms fitted with fans, main featuring WIR and ensuite
- Internal access to the oversized lockup garage, attic ladder access to roof storage, new fire safety aluminium windows
- Conveniently located approx. 2.7km to Kirrawee shopping village and train station, 2.8km to Kirrawee South Village
- Located in the Kirrawee High School catchment area
The following link can be used to access the pre purchase pest and building report:
Council Rates: $493.10 per quarter (approx.)
Water Rates: $370.12 per quarter (approx.)
Disclaimer: The above information is accurate to the best of our knowledge; however, we advise that all interested parties make their own enquiries as we will not be held responsible for any variation that may apply to this information.
Pre-Register for Inspections